Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites using dispensable cookies, before he/she navigates through them.
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct performance of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some information concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
About the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Show Advanced Options.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings.
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the "Browsing history" section, click Delete scan history when exiting.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Remove.
7. Click on OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history
2. Next to "Details", click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts
4. Using the "Time interval to erase" in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click on Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari / Edit icon | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click on Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.