Description and uses
The PL-50/G model designed and produced by SENOR is a fastening hanger made of high performance galvanized steel DX51D + Z275 MAC with a thickness of 1.5 mm. In addition, it has a polypropylene leveller bushing with a special nut (nut and washer).
The main purpose is to hang gypsum plasterboard continuous ceiling by using ceiling channels such as Still Prim 50 (Placo) and Perfil Sierra SR (Knauf).
SE-PL-50/G M6: Fastening hanger (metric 6)
This piece is available in 30 and 100 units boxes
- Its design allows a fast and sure fastening to profile achieving the installation as quickly as possible.
The polypropylene bushing:
- allows to level quickly and surely.
- does not conduct electricity.
- provides thermal break thanks to the material which it is made of, which reduce the cold and heat transmission.
- prevents condensation caused by temperature changes.
SENOR ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS
Polígono Industrial El Garrotal
Parcela 10 - Módulos 4 y 5, CP. 14700
Palma del Rio (Córdoba) España
Apdo. Correos: 226
Tlfo: (+34) 957 32 51 06 - 07
Customer service schedule:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.