Description and uses
The TRN-70 designed and produced by SENOR is a fastening piece made of 1.5 mm thickness high quality galvanized steel DX51D + Z275 MAC. It has a polypropylene bushing with a special nut (nut + washer). Thanks to the bushing material, thermal break is obtained. The special nut provides security in the event of overtemperature or overload.
Its main application is suspended ceiling installation using metal channels such as T-15, T24 or similars.
SE-TRN/704-M4: fastening piece (metric 4)
SE-TRN/706-M6: fastening piece (metric 6)
This product is available in 20 and 200 units boxes.
- Easy and fast installation.
- It does not conduct electricity.
- It provides thermal break which avoids cold and heat transmission. Minimal loss of space.
- It avoids condensations from temperature changes.
- Nuts are not needed. In this way, the installation is faster.
SENOR ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS
Polígono Industrial El Garrotal
Parcela 10 - Módulos 4 y 5, CP. 14700
Palma del Rio (Córdoba) España
Apdo. Correos: 226
Tlfo: (+34) 957 32 51 06 - 07
Customer service schedule:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.